GYEON Q2M IRON PH NEUTRAL FERROUS FALLOUT REMOVER
Gyeon Q2M IRON is a Ph Neutral fall out remover which removes iron deposits and is safe on all surfaces. Gyeon Q2M Iron is one of the most efficient, fast-reacting iron removers on the market. Developed to decontaminate surfaces from harsh deposits such as brake dust and industrial fall out bonded to painted surfaces, suitable for both enthusiasts’ and pro-detailers.
Gyeon Q2M Iron reduces contamination to a water soluble complex which can easily be washed away, while this reaction is taking place the solution will turn bright purple signifying a reaction is taking place.
The strong colouring/re-colouring effect of a substance is a very accurate indicator of how much pollution it has accumulated on treated surface and of how much work the product has to do. The colouring itself, as is not the case with the products of other manufacturers, which are concentrated solely on this function, in no way translates into the product’s performance.
From our experience,
Preparation is key to any detailing package, we use a lot of chemical fall out remover during one week alone and the 4000ml suits our requirements, safe on all surfaces and paint types allow to dwell then thoroughly rinse off starting from the bottom up. If required Gyeon Q2M Clay is chemically resistant so in moderation this step can help speed up the decontamination process.
Features & Benefits:
- Spray-on iron contamination remover
- Gel formulation means it clings better to vertical surfaces for longer working times
- Colour-change feature shows clearly where the product is activated
- Dissolves iron particles allowing them to be rinsed away
- pH-neutral formula makes it safe to use on paint, metal, glass & trim
- Contains detergents to assist with the cleaning process
Size 500ml, 1000ml & 4 Litre containers
500ml, 1000ml, 4000ml